From May 2019 your pension payments are made by us directly
Previously, up until April 2019, the pension payment from us has been made by SPV and from May 2019 we will be the payer of our pensions.
This means that from May 2019 there will be some changes:
- If you receive a pension from SPV, you will continue to receive that pension from them. Therefore you might receive two pension payments from now on, one made by us and one made by SPV.
- You will receive a new payment specification from us where you can see how much we pay and for how long the payment will be made.
- Normally 30 percent tax is deducted on the pension payment. If you have a special income tax deduction, this will continue to apply on your payment from us.
- Your money will be transferred to the same account where you previously have received them.
- Your bank will specify the payment as Pension.
- All your pension insurances will be shown on the payment specification, this has previously not been possible.
You will continue to receive your pension from us on the same dates as before.
30 percent tax is deducted on the pension payment. If you would like a higher tax deduction you are welcome to contact us by calling +4660-18 75 85.
Special income tax
If you have a special income tax deduction, this will continue to apply on your payment from us.
The reason for the change
In 2019 a new tax law applies which means that the organisation who reports the tax should be the organisation who makes the payments.